Wednesday 9 October 2013

Austin the Scout and an award!

YAY! I'm a Cat Scout
Yep! I've joined up :)
I haven't really got all those badges yet. I'm just posing!

I'm a Tenderpaw, which is the beginner's badge, so there is much to do! Lots of my buddies are in it too - Sammy, Mauricio, Wally and Raz :)….. I will keep you posted as to my progress!


I've got another award :))))) It was from Texas, the cat who used to live in Paris and then New York and now lives in …… Austin in…… Texas! It is hugely confusing being Texas living in Texas and and also living in Austin. It would much more understandable if it was me, Austin, living in Austin, Texas, but I don't, I live in Wales! Confused? You will be!

Anyways it's the Dragon's Loyalty award ….


….. which of course is very appropriate for me who lives in the land of the dragon! So no one can say I'm not loyal to the dragon. I'd be kicked out the country!!!

"High five, buddy!"
There are of course rules attached to this award!!!!!!!!!! Do you really want to know what they are? I expect if you have read this far you are already cowering below the screen in the hopes that it won't be passed on to you!!

Fear not!!

I was born to break rules! But here they are anyway …

1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
Done!
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
Done!
3. Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers
Okay, not done! Anyone that wants it can take it .. please!
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
N/A
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself - I can't think of anything interesting, but here are seven things anyway:
  1. I always like to run ahead of the human up the stairs so I can turn and give her the smacky paw through the bannisters. It makes me laugh!
  2. I let Tigger eat my food!
  3. My default look is "The Stink Eye"!
  4. I make noises in my sleep so the human goes "Awww"!
  5. Although I am a black and white tuxie, I have cinnamon underwear.
  6. I very rarely hide behind anything. I like to place myself where humans can trip over me and cause the maximum amount of damage!
  7. I'm not really bothered about boxes, so Maru has nothing to worry about!
Thanks very much Texas, a cat in ... Austin! xx



dragon = never-ending e.g. sometimes award ceremonies seem to drag on .. and on ..

47 comments:

  1. Raz is proud to be in the the same great Cat Scout Troop as you are!!

    That's a pawsome award - ConCats!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concatulations on becoming a Cat Scout and concatulations on your dragon award.

    The woman's grandmother comes from Wales.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of congrats to you and the award and being a cat scout. We need to get our Person motivated to let us be a cat scout. She is just so slow.
    Also, we are so glad we have you trained now about passing awards out. LOL. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concatulations on becoming a scout and on your pawsome award. Well done. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Austin, I posted about Cat Scouts today too. Being a Cat Scout is loads of fun!

    Congrats on that cool award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats on your award and congrats on joining! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super award and nuffin wrong wiff kidding on you have ALL those badges..Mawahwhahhwa xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concats on your award and Mum says thank you, thank you, thank you for not passing your wonderful award on to us - we wouldn't have deserved it!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Austin you look quite manly in that Scout uniform. They make us look pretty handsome eh? Glad to have you aboard....we changed our name from Warrenton Wildcats to Worldwide Wildcats and I bet we have the biggest Cat Scout troop EVER!! Concatulations on your new Dragon award too....it's a beauty isn't it?

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe the two of you should hang out sometime Austin :) I think it's pretty cool that Texas moved to Austin because it's a pretty nice place here. Congrats on your award and keep up the good work with #6!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Austin you look so Handsome in your Cat Scout Uniform!

    Your the Purrfect Cat Scout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on your award Austin you truely deserve it mate,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS on your award! Yoo-hoo! YOO-HOO!!!

    You look AMAZIN' in your Scout uniform, Austin. Simply AMAZIN'!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Concatulations on your award, Austin! I'm glad you followed enough rules to list the seven things about you - that's always my favorite part of these awards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. dood...can we gives ewe R order for popcorn now ore due we gotta wait til ya getz a sales cat merit badge ??


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha. We love your take on Dragon. MOL!
    Congratulations on your award, Austin of Wales! Tutu says she likes to run ahead of Mommy on the stairs just so she can stop suddenly and sit right in the middle of Mommy's path. That makes HER laugh (Tutu, not Mommy)!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the award Austin.
    Very interesting facts - specially the cinnamon underwear, BOL!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cinnamon underwear! *giggle*
    Both Boo and Angel Abby did too Austin.
    Concats on your award and especially on your CatScout badges!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the award and becoming a Scout Austin!!! Ginger pantseroos?

    ReplyDelete
  20. My award ceremonies don't drag on! I didn't have to cower cos I already lost. Heh heh.

    Re: the Cat Scouts. Say it ain’t so! Please, Austin. They are trying to humanize our species. Please don’t let them get away with it. You can join my posse instead and set fires to cars and mug old ladies. Whatta you say?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your award, I will have to mention to Cody And Coco about becoming a cat scout.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You make for a handsome scout, Austin! Looking forward to hearing more.

    Congrats on your award! It was fun reading those things about you. I pictured you running in front of your mom up the stairs so can give her smacky paws. I did not picture your cinnamon underwear. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look great as a Scout, Austin!

    And congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a furr-ocious first badge you got Austin you are sure to make a proud Cat Scout.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mazal Tov on your award, Austin!
    We think all those badges look really cool. And we think scouting is just made for kitties. Who better than us to Be Prepared...

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that you smack your humum through the bannister every time you go upstairs - that's just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The kittens always like to try to be wear I am going to step too!!!! I have almost fallen MANY times!!! They seems to like it --like you LIKE it Austin!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tubby is just learning the ropes in scouts too. You look pretty good in your scout uniform. Congrats on your award.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh! Mes LOVES a man in a uniform!!! And one who has a Dragon as a purrsonal furrend! Priceless!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Austin,
    We also have nominated you for yet another, different award. Please drop by our Thankful Thursday post to pick it up. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look pawsome in your cat scout outfit, Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Drag-on. Congratulations on being a Tenderpaw. I don't know what it means, but I look forward to seeing you get a badge for walking the nice old lady across the street.

    ReplyDelete
  33. P.S. I am sure Caro would volunteer even if you just stare at her.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Austin, you look awfully cute as a cat scout. I love dragons and your national flag!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats on your award, Austin.

    And yay for Texas in Austin. And for Austin, Texas.
    And for Austin in Wales :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Show us the CINNAMON UNDERWEAR!!!
    PLEEEZE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Concats on being a Cat Scout, and concats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cool!!!
    We wanna be scouts too!

    ...but Austin! CINNAMON UNDERWEAR????
    I'm aghast.
    So? Briefs or boxers???

    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  39. ConCATulations to be a Catscout and on the mighty fine award !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really? You let another cat eat your food? I am shocked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. WORD!!! I got it too but can't post until next week when by then EVERYONE will have it and no one will care...heh...heh...hence I have no need to pass it along

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations on your award!
    And you do look smart in your Scout uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  43. OH AUSTIN! Somehow I missed this momentous occasion!!!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you! :)